Enter the ball speed (mph) into the Calculator. The calculator will evaluate the Club Head Speed.
Club Head Speed Formula
CHS = BS / 1.5
- CHS is the Club Head Speed (mph)
- BS is the ball speed (mph)
To calculate Club Head Speed, divide the ball speed in miles per hour by 1.5.
How to Calculate Club Head Speed?
The following steps outline how to calculate the Club Head Speed.
- First, determine the ball speed (mph).
- Next, gather the formula from above = CHS = BS / 1.5.
- Finally, calculate the Club Head Speed.
- After inserting the variables and calculating the result, check your answer with the calculator above.
Example Problem :
Use the following variables as an example problem to test your knowledge.
ball speed (mph) = 178