Enter the total grams of fat (g) into the calculator to determine the Energy from Fat.
- All Energy Calculators
- Protein to Energy Calculator
- Carbs to Energy Calculator
- Calories to Energy (Joules) Calculator
Energy from Fat Formula
The following equation is used to calculate the Energy from Fat.
Ef = F * 9
- Where Ef is the Energy from Fat (kcal)
- F is the total grams of fat (g)
To calculate the energy from from, multiply the grams of fat by 9.
How to Calculate Energy from Fat?
The following two example problems outline the steps and information needed in order to calculate the Energy from Fat.
Example Problem #1:
- First, determine the total grams of fat (g). In this example, the total grams of fat (g) is measured to be 7.
- Finally, calculate the Energy from Fat using the formula above:
Ef = F * 9
Inserting the values from above and solving the equation with the imputed values gives:
Ef = 7 * 9 = 63 (kcal)
Example Problem #2:
Using the same process as example problem 1, we first define the needed variables outlined by the formula. In this case, the values are provide as:
total grams of fat (g) = 8
Entering these values into the formula or calculator above gives us:
Ef = 8 * 9 = 72 (kcal)