Enter the frequency (Mhz) into the Half Square Antenna Calculator. The calculator will evaluate the Half Square Antenna dimensions.
- Antenna Efficiency Calculator
- Antenna Polarization Loss Factor (PLF) Calculator
- Fractal Antenna Size Calculator
- Antenna Gain Calculator
Half Square Antenna Formula
The following two example problems outline the steps and information needed to calculate the Half Square Antenna.
λ = 11213 / F
- λ is the Half Square Antenna (inches)
- F is the frequency (Mhz)
To calculate the size of the half square antenna, divide 11213 by the frequency.
How to Calculate Half Square Antenna?
The following steps outline how to calculate the Half Square Antenna.
- First, determine the frequency (Mhz).
- Next, gather the formula from above = λ = 11213 / F.
- Finally, calculate the Half Square Antenna.
- After inserting the variables and calculating the result, check your answer with the calculator above.
Example Problem :
Use the following variables as an example problem to test your knowledge.
frequency (Mhz) = 50
λ = 11213 / F = ?