Enter the frequency (Mhz) into the Half Square Antenna Calculator. The calculator will evaluate the Half Square Antenna dimensions.
- Antenna Efficiency Calculator
- Antenna Polarization Loss Factor (PLF) Calculator
- Fractal Antenna Size Calculator
- Antenna Gain Calculator
Half Square Antenna Formula
The following two example problems outline the steps and information needed to calculate the Half Square Antenna.
λ = 11213 / F
- λ is the Half Square Antenna (inches)
- F is the frequency (Mhz)
How to Calculate Half Square Antenna?
The following steps outline how to calculate the Half Square Antenna.
- First, determine the frequency (Mhz).
- Next, gather the formula from above = λ = 11213 / F.
- Finally, calculate the Half Square Antenna.
- After inserting the variables and calculating the result, check your answer with the calculator above.
Example Problem :
Use the following variables as an example problem to test your knowledge.
frequency (Mhz) = 50
λ = 11213 / F = ?