Enter the number of people and the ham per person (lbs) into the Calculator. The calculator will evaluate the Ham Size.
Ham Size Formula
HS = P * HPP
- HS is the Ham Size (lbs)
- #P is the number of people
- HPP is the ham per person (lbs)
To calculate Ham Size, multiply the number of people by the ham per person.
How to Calculate Ham Size?
The following steps outline how to calculate the Ham Size.
- First, determine the number of people.
- Next, determine the ham per person (lbs).
- Next, gather the formula from above = HS = #P * HPP.
- Finally, calculate the Ham Size.
- After inserting the variables and calculating the result, check your answer with the calculator above.
Example Problem :
Use the following variables as an example problem to test your knowledge.
number of people = 5
ham per person (lbs) = 0.45