Enter your total height and total weight into the calculator to determine your height to weight ratio. This calculator can also determine your height or weight, given the ratio and the other value.
- Waist to Height Ratio Calculator / WHtR Calculator
- Waist to Hip Ratio Calculator
- Ideal Waist Size Calculator
- Sitting Height Calculator
- Leg to Body Ratio Calculator
Height to Weight Ratio Formula
The following formula is used to calculate a height-to-weight ratio.
H:W = H/W
- Where H:W is the height to weight
- H is your height
- W is your weight
To calculate your height to weight ratio, divide your height in inches by your body weight in pounds.
What should your height to weight ratio be?
A healthy height to weight ratio should be around 2.66 (in/lbs) for Men and 2.85 for Women. This value will vary based on your height though, for example shorter people will likely have higher ratios on average than tall people.
Height to Weight Ratio Example
How to calculate a height to weight ratio?
- First, determine your height.
Take an accurate measurement of your height in inches.
- Next, determine your weight.
Take an accurate measurement of your weight in pounds.
- Finally, calculate your ratio.
Calculate the height to weight ratio using the equation above.
A height to weight ratio should be entirely dependent from person to person based on muscle mass and size. Body fat is a better indicator of health.