Enter the total row or column total and the grand total into the Marginal Frequency Calculator. The calculator will evaluate the Marginal Frequency.
- All Frequency Calculators
- Sampling Frequency Calculator
- Class Frequency Calculator
- ICC (Intraclass Correlation) Calculator
Marginal Frequency Formula
The following two example problems outline the steps and information needed to calculate the Marginal Frequency.
MF = RT / GT
- MF is the Marginal Frequency ( )
- RT is the total row or column total
- GT is the grand total
How to Calculate Marginal Frequency?
The following steps outline how to calculate the Marginal Frequency.
- First, determine the total row or column total.
- Next, determine the grand total.
- Next, gather the formula from above = MF = RT / GT.
- Finally, calculate the Marginal Frequency.
- After inserting the variables and calculating the result, check your answer with the calculator above.
Example Problem :
Use the following variables as an example problem to test your knowledge.
total row or column total = 3
grand total = 10
MF = RT / GT = ?