Enter the principal investment, rate of interest, and time of investment into the calculator. The calculator will determine the maturity value of the investment.
- Yield To Maturity Calculator
- Bond Equivalent Yield Calculator (+ Formula)
- Effective Annual Yield Calculator
Maturity Value Formula
The following formula can be used to calculate the maturity value of an investment.
V = P * (1+R)^T
- V – Maturity Value
- P – Principal Invested
- R – Rate of Interest
- T – Time of Investment
Maturity Value Definition
A maturity to value is a measure of how much an investment will make at “maturity”. Maturity could be any time frame or a specific time frame designated by the investment.
Maturity Value Example
How to calculate maturity value?
- First, determine the principal invested.
Calculate the total principal invested.
- Next, determine the rate of interest.
Determine the rate of interest on the investment.
- Next, determine the time of investment.
Determine the total time of investment.
- Finally, calculate the maturity.
Using the formula above, calculate the maturity.
A maturity value is a measure of the amount an investment will make at it’s maturity time.