Enter the total fixed asset value and the total accumulated depreciation into the calculator to determine the net fixed assets.
- Net Asset Value Calculator
- Asset Turnover Ratio Calculator
- Cash Flow From Assets Calculator
- Debt to Asset Ratio Calculator
Net Fixed Assets Formula
The following formula is used to calculate a net fixed assets value.
NA = TA - AD
- Where NA is the Net Fixed Assets ($)
- TA is the total assets ($)
- AD is the accumulated depreciation ($)
To calculate net fixed assets, subtract the accumulated depreciation by the total assets.
Net Fixed Assets Definition
Net fixed assets are defined as the difference between the total assets value and the accumulated depreciation of the assets.
Net Fixed Assets Example
How to calculate net fixed assets?
- First, determine the total asset value.
Calculate or determine the current value of all fixed assets in a business or business sector.
- Next, determine the total depreciation.
Calculate the total depreciation of those assets since the time of purchase.
- Finally, calculate the net fixed assets.
Subtract the depreciation from the total asset value to get the net fixed assets.
Net fixed assets are the value of the total assets of a business or company after the accumulated depreciation has been taken into account. Assets most often include things like buildings, equipment, vehicles, software, etc.