Enter the total number of pie slices into the Pie Cut Angle Calculator. The calculator will evaluate the Pie Cut Angle.
Pie Cut Angle Formula
The following two example problems outline the steps and information needed to calculate the Pie Cut Angle.
A = 360 / S
- A is the Pie Cut Angle (degrees)
- #S is the total number of pie slices
To calculate a pie cut angle, divide the 360 degrees by the number of pie slices.
How to Calculate Pie Cut Angle?
The following steps outline how to calculate the Pie Cut Angle.
- First, determine the total number of pie slices.
- Next, gather the formula from above = A = 360 / #S.
- Finally, calculate the Pie Cut Angle.
- After inserting the variables and calculating the result, check your answer with the calculator above.
Example Problem :
Use the following variables as an example problem to test your knowledge.
total number of pie slices = 8
A = 360 / #S = ?