Enter the total number of pounds produced and the total number of hours it took to produce them to determine the pounds per hour.
Pounds Per Hour Formula
The following equation is used to calculate the pounds per hour.
P/Hr = GPM * 8.33 * 60
- Where P/Hr is the pounds per hour
- GPM is the gallons per minute
Pounds Per Hour Definition
Pounds per hour are most often used to describe the total weight in pounds per hour of water flow.
Pounds Per Hour Example
how to calculate pounds per hour?
- First, determine the total number of pounds produced.
Measure the total amount of pounds produced during the time period.
- Next, determine the total number of hours.
Measure the total number of labor hours it took to produce the pounds from step 1.
- Finally, calculate the pounds per hour.
Calculate the pounds per hour using the equatoin above.
Pounds per hour is a unit of measure of the total weight per time usually used to describe the rate of production of the weight of a product per hour of labor.