Enter the total time standing (min) and the body weight (lbs) into the Calculator. The calculator will evaluate the Standing Calories.
- Swimming Calories Calculator
- Calories to Grams Calculator
- Rowing Calories Calculator
- Golf Calories Calculator
Standing Calories Formula
SC = TS / 60 * 100 *BW/150
- SC is the Standing Calories (calories)
- TS is the total time standing (min)
- BW is the body weight (lbs)
To calculate Standing Calories, divide the time standing by 60 and the body weight by 150, then multiply the results, then multiply by 100.
How to Calculate Standing Calories?
The following steps outline how to calculate the Standing Calories.
- First, determine the total time standing (min).
- Next, determine the body weight (lbs).
- Next, gather the formula from above = SC = TS / 60 * 100 *BW/150.
- Finally, calculate the Standing Calories.
- After inserting the variables and calculating the result, check your answer with the calculator above.
Example Problem :
Use the following variables as an example problem to test your knowledge.
total time standing (min) = 150
bodyweight (lbs) = 200