Enter the temperature (K) and the wavelength (m) into the Frequency From Temperature Calculator. The calculator will evaluate the Frequency From Temperature.
- All Temperature Calculators
- Frequency To Energy Calculator
- Wavelength to Energy Calculator
- Energy to Wavelength Calculator
Frequency From Temperature Formula
The following two example problems outline the steps and information needed to calculate the Frequency From Temperature.
f = (331 * SQRT ( T/273)) / w
- f is the Frequency From Temperature (hz)
- T is the temperature (K)
- w is the wavelength (m)
To calculate the frequency from temperature, take the square root of the temperature divided by 273, multiply this result by 331, then divide by the wavelength.
How to Calculate Frequency From Temperature?
The following steps outline how to calculate the Frequency From Temperature.
- First, determine the temperature (K).
- Next, determine the wavelength (m).
- Next, gather the formula from above = f = (331 * SQRT ( T/273)) / w.
- Finally, calculate the Frequency From Temperature.
- After inserting the variables and calculating the result, check your answer with the calculator above.
Example Problem :
Use the following variables as an example problem to test your knowledge.
temperature (K) = 303
wavelength (m) = 17
f = (331 * SQRT ( T/273)) / w = ?