Enter the total tickets sold and the average cost per tick ($/ticket) into the Ticket Sales Calculator. The calculator will evaluate and display the Ticket Sales.
Ticket Sales Formula
The following formula is used to calculate the Ticket Sales.
TS = TS * CPT
- Where TS is the Ticket Sales ($)
- #TS is the total tickets sold
- CPT is the average cost per ticket ($/ticket)
To calculate a ticket sales amount, multiply the number of tickets sold by the average cost per ticket.
How to Calculate Ticket Sales?
The following example problems outline how to calculate Ticket Sales.
Example Problem #1:
- First, determine the total tickets sold.
- The total tickets sold is given as: 10,000.
- Next, determine the average cost per tick ($/ticket).
- The average cost per tick ($/ticket) is provided as: 4.
- Finally, calculate the Ticket Sales using the equation above:
TS = #TS * CPT
The values given above are inserted into the equation below:
TS = 10,000 * 4 = 40,000.00 ($)
Example Problem #2:
For this problem, the variables needed are provided below:
total tickets sold = 80,000
average cost per tick ($/ticket) = 3
This example problem is a test of your knowledge on the subject. Use the calculator above to check your answer.
TS = #TS * CPT = ?