Enter the original price, the 1st discount, 2nd discount, and 3rd discount to calculate the final price of an item.
Triple Discount Formula
The following formula is used to calculate the final price of a good undergoing 3 different discounts.
FP = (IP-(IP*1D) – (IP-(IP*1D)*2D – (IP-(IP*1D) – (IP-(IP*1D)*2D*3D
- Where FP is the final price
- 1D is the first discount
- 2D is the second discount
- 3D is the third sicount
Triple Discount Definition
A triple discount is a reduction in price of a good by 3 separate reductions in sequence.
How to calculate triple discount?
How to calculate a triple discount
- Determine the discounts and original price
Gather the original price and all three discounts in %.
- Calculate the price after the first discount.
Take the original price and subtract the original price times the 1st discount.
- Calculate the price after the second discount
Take the price from step 2 and subtract the price from step 2 times the 2nd discount.
- Calculate the final price.
Take the price from step 3 and subtract the price from step 3 times the 3rd discount.