Enter the rate and time into the calculator to determine the total distance traveled.
- Final Velocity Calculator
- Rate of Change Calculator
- Initial Velocity Calculator
- Euclidean Distance Calculator
- Acceleration to Distance Calculator
- Time and Speed to Distance Calculator
The following formula uses rate and time to calculate distance.
D = R * T
- Where D is the distance
- R is the rate
- T is the time
To calculate distance from rate and time, simply multiply the rate by the time.
DRT is defined as distance equals rate multiplied by time.
How to calculate distance from rate and time.
- First, measure the rate.
The rate is also known as speed or velocity. For this example, we will say the rate is 10m/s.
- Next, measure the total time.
For this example, we will say that the total time that has passed is 20 seconds.
- Finally, calculate the distance.
Using the formula above, we find the total distance traveled to be: 10 m/s * 20 s = 200m.
DRT is defined as distance equals rate times time.