Enter the length and width of the floor and the cost per square foot of epoxy into the calculator to determine the total cost.
- Floor Install Cost Calculator
- Cost Per Square Foot Calculator
- Gross Floor Area Calculator
- Floor to Area Ratio Calculator
- Crawl Space Cost Calculator
- Marble Flooring Cost Calculator
- False Ceiling (POP Ceiling) Cost Calculator
- Metal Roofing Cost Per Square Foot Calculator
- Hardwood Flooring Cost Per Square Foot Calculator
Epoxy Flooring Cost Formula
The following formula is used to calculate an epoxy flooring cost.
C = L * W * CPSF
- Where C is the total cost of the epoxy flooring
- L is the length of the floor (ft)
- W is the width of the floor (ft)
- CPSF is the cost per square foot of expoxy ($/ft^2)
- This includes labor for installing the flooring
How much does it cost to get epoxy flooring?
The average amount of cost per square foot of space is between 4$ and 10$ to cover a floor in an epoxy coating.
There is such a wide price range mostly because of the labor needed to install the flooring. For the most part, the raw epoxy will be the same amount of cost, but depending don’t the area, the labor could cost much more.
How to calculate epoxy flooring cost?
The following example outlines the steps required to estimate an epoxy flooring cost.
First, determine the length of the room. In this example, the room is measured to have a 10-foot long floor.
Next, determine the width of the floor. For this room, the width of the floor is measured to be 8 feet.
Next, determine the cost per square foot of epoxy. In this example, the cost of labor in the area is very high, the cost per square foot is 10$.
Finally, calculate the total cost of the flooring using the formula above:
C = L * W * CPSF
C = 10*8*10
C = $800.00.