Enter the larger variance and the smaller variance into the Calculator. The calculator will evaluate the Fmax Test Ratio.
Fmax Test Ratio Formula
Fmax = LV / SV
- Fmax is the Fmax Test Ratio ()
- LV is the larger variance
- SV is the smaller variance
To calculate Fmax Test Ratio, divide the larger variance by the smaller variance.
How to Calculate Fmax Test Ratio?
The following steps outline how to calculate the Fmax Test Ratio.
- First, determine the larger variance.
- Next, determine the smaller variance.
- Next, gather the formula from above = Fmax = LV / SV.
- Finally, calculate the Fmax Test Ratio.
- After inserting the variables and calculating the result, check your answer with the calculator above.
Example Problem :
Use the following variables as an example problem to test your knowledge.
larger variance = 80
smaller variance = 40