Enter the Kv rating and the voltage (volts) into the Calculator. The calculator will evaluate the RPM from Kv Rating.
RPM from Kv Rating Formula
RPM = Kv * V
- RPM is the RPM from Kv Rating (rotations per minute)
- Kv is the Kv rating
- V is the voltage (volts)
To calculate RPM from Kv Rating, multiply the Kv rating by the voltage.
How to Calculate RPM from Kv Rating?
The following steps outline how to calculate the RPM from Kv Rating.
- First, determine the Kv rating.
- Next, determine the voltage (volts).
- Next, gather the formula from above = RPM = Kv * V.
- Finally, calculate the RPM from Kv Rating.
- After inserting the variables and calculating the result, check your answer with the calculator above.
Example Problem :
Use the following variables as an example problem to test your knowledge.
Kv rating = 67
voltage (volts) = 80