Enter the total amount of rows and the total time (min) into the Rowing Stroke Rate Calculator. The calculator will evaluate the Rowing Stroke Rate.
- All Rate Calculators
- Rowing SPM Calculator
- Rowing Machine Distance Calculator
- Spin Bike Distance Calculator
Rowing Stroke Rate Formula
The following two example problems outline the steps and information needed to calculate the Rowing Stroke Rate.
RSR = #R / T
- Where RSR is the Rowing Stroke Rate (rows/min)
- #R is the total amount of rows
- T is the total time (min)
How to Calculate Rowing Stroke Rate?
The following example problems outline how to calculate Rowing Stroke Rate.
Example Problem #1:
- First, determine the total amount of rows.
- The total amount of rows is given as: 500.
- Next, determine the total time (min).
- The total time (min) is provided as: 20.
- Finally, calculate the Rowing Stroke Rate using the equation above:
RSR = #R / T
The values provided above are inserted into the equation below and computed.
RSR = 500 / 20 = 25 (rows/min)
Example Problem #2:
For this problem, the variables required are provided below:
total amount of rows = 600
total time (min) = 10
Test your knowledge using the equation and check your answer with the calculator..
RSR = #R / T = ?