Enter the total amount of rows and the total time (min) into the Rowing Stroke Rate Calculator. The calculator will evaluate the Rowing Stroke Rate.
- All Rate Calculators
- Rowing SPM Calculator
- Rowing Machine Distance Calculator
- Spin Bike Distance Calculator
Rowing Stroke Rate Formula
The following two example problems outline the steps and information needed to calculate the Rowing Stroke Rate.
RSR = R / T
- Where RSR is the Rowing Stroke Rate (rows/min)
- #R is the total amount of rows
- T is the total time (min)
To calculate a rowing stroke rate, divide the amount of rows by the total mount of time.
How to Calculate Rowing Stroke Rate?
The following example problems outline how to calculate Rowing Stroke Rate.
Example Problem #1:
- First, determine the total amount of rows.
- The total amount of rows is given as: 500.
- Next, determine the total time (min).
- The total time (min) is provided as: 20.
- Finally, calculate the Rowing Stroke Rate using the equation above:
RSR = #R / T
The values provided above are inserted into the equation below and computed.
RSR = 500 / 20 = 25 (rows/min)
Example Problem #2:
For this problem, the variables required are provided below:
total amount of rows = 600
total time (min) = 10
Test your knowledge using the equation and check your answer with the calculator..
RSR = #R / T = ?