Enter the total number of incidents and the total number of hours worked into the calculator. The calculator will display your TRIR.
- Overtime Calculator
- Cumulative Incidence Calculator
- Incidence Rate Calculator
- Severity Rate Calculator
- DART Rate Calculator
The following equation can be used to calculate the total recorded incident rate of your business.
TRIR = # RI * 200,000 / HW
- Where TRIR is the total recorded incident rate
- RI is the total OSHA incidents recorded
- HW is the total hours worked
TRIR is short for the total recorded incident rate and is a measure of the number of “incidents” per hours worked.
How to calculate TRIR?
- First, determine the total incidents.
Incidents are measured based on the outlines of OSHA.
- Next, determine the total hours worked.
Calculate the total hours worked during the same time period.
- Finally, calculate the TRIR.
Calculate the TRIR using the formula above.