Enter the total number of impressions and the total number of engagements into the calculator. The calculator will evaluate and display the engagement rate of the ad or post.
- Website Ad Revenue Calculator
- CPM Calculator
- Conversion Rate Calculator
- Twitter Engagement Rate Calculator
- CVR (Conversion Rate) Calculator
- Cost Per Engagement (CPE) Calculator
Engagement Rate Formula
The following formula can be used to calculate the engagement rate on an advertisement or social media post.
ER = E/I *100
- Where ER is the engagement rate %
- E is the total number of engagements
- I is the total number of impressions
Engagement Rate Definition
An engagement rate is a percentage of the number of impressions of an ad or other medium that generates an engagement.
Engagement Rate Example
How to calculate engagement rate?
- First, determine the total number of engagements
Depending on what’s trying to be measured, this could be click, shares, likes, or another type of engagement metric.
- Next. determine the total number of impressions
This is the total number of views of the post or ad. Often this is counted only in unique views.
- Calculate the engagement rate
Calculate the engagement rate of the ad or post using the information from steps 1 and 2 and the formula or calculator above.
Engagement rate is a rate that measures how often a person engages with a type of medium, usually an advertisement or social media post. This engagement could be things like shares, likes, or clicks. It could also be a combination of those things.
Simply by making a more appealing advertisement, you can drastically increase the engagement rate.