Enter the width in pixels and the width in micro meters into the calculator to determine the resolution.
The following formula is used to calculate a resolution.
R = Wp/ Wum
- Where R is the resolution (pixels/micro meter)
- Wp is the width in pixels
- Wum is the width in micro meters
A resolution is defined as the density of pixels within a screen.
How to calculate a resolution.
- First, determine the number of pixels.
Measure the total number of pixels across the screen.
- Next, determine the width in micro meters.
Measure the total width of the screen in micro meters.
- Finally, calculate the resolution.
Use the formula above to calculate the resolution.
A resolution is a measure of pixels per unit of distance. The higher the resolution the higher the quality of visual.