Enter the total cost of the turkey and it’s total weight into the calculator to determine the turkey cost per pound.
- Cost Per Pound Calculator
- Turkey Calculator (Cook Time/Defrost Time/+ More)
- Meat Per Person Calculator
- Ham Cook Time Calculator
- Prime Rib Cost Per Pound Calculator
- Cost Per Egg Calculator
- Cost Per Jelly Bean Calculator
Turkey Cost Per Pound Formula
The following equation is used to calculate the Turkey Cost Per Pound.
TCP = TTC / TW
- Where TCP is the turkey cost per pound ($/lb)
- TTC is the total turkey cost ($)
- TW is the total turkey weight (lbs)
What is Average Turkey Cost Per Pound?
The average turkey cost per pound is around $2.95.
The price of turkey varies depending on the time of year, the place it is purchased, and whether it is a frozen or fresh turkey.
Turkey is an inexpensive way to feed a large crowd, especially if you’re planning Thanksgiving dinner. Our online grocery store carries a variety of sizes and types of turkeys to fit your family’s needs.
Fresh whole turkey – serves approximately 7-10 people
Fresh whole turkey breast – serves approximately 3-6 people
Frozen whole turkey – serves approximately 7-10 people
Frozen boneless, skinless breasts – serves approximately 5-8 people